• Apache-Abba Minerals Limited incorporated under the British Columbia Incorporation Act, with the registered and principal office in Canada. Aiabba Minerals (PNG) Limited is 100% subsidiary of Apache-Abba Minerals Ltd under the new merger.
• The firm assembled, highly creditable experienced board and management (2 X technical competent persons, including our Consultant Geologist) with proven track records with a focus for another major discovery in Papua New Guinea (PNG). The company is focused on high grade gold and gold-copper exploration and development located on the New Guinea Thrust Belt, host to major world-class mines and deposits in the region.
• Land positioning total 2,783km2 located 50km north of the world class Porgera mine (32M Oz gold) and 80km east of the Freida River (20M Oz gold & 13Mt copper) deposit located in the mining region of PNG with the potential to unlock the high-grade gold and gold copper results in the elephant country where resources are under explored.
• The company has a concept policy in the industry to direct partnership with the local indigenous community shall assist to manage underlying perception of “Political, Community and Social” risks in PNG to enable safe and conducive investment environment for our investors.
• Our focus is to increase capital value for our shareholders by establishing a resource base.
• Focus for listing